Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Cleveland Interview!! Get Excited!!



How does it feel to have achieved so much in such a short amount of time?

It feels wonderful. We are grateful to have so much support. I still can't believe we have come so far in 1 year.


Do you write all your songs? What inspires you to write such amazing lyrics?

Yes I write the lyrics and vocal melody to all the songs, and work with the other guys to turn the acoustic songs I write into Hello Cleveland tunes. It's a beautiful process, and probably my favorite part about being a song writer. I use life to inspire me. Whatever turns me on at the time, & even what breaks me. Whatever makes me feel in general.


Tell us a story about a day in your life:

I spend a lot of time promoting the band, and doing whatever it takes to further us. We aren't making enough to do this full time but I still do it full time. It's my passion. I love it.


What inspires you to do what you do?

I'm inspired by life. Relationships, feelings, & anything that makes me tick whether its positive or negative. I like that everything has a balance. That and Id have to say I'm further inspired by our fans and supporters. The fact that we can make people feel good with our music turns me on.


Whats your Favorite song of all time?

 I have many, but one song that always comes to mind is "Visions of Johanna" by Bob Dylan. It's beautiful both musically and lyrically.


 Dreams & goals, for you, and the Band Hello Cleveland?

Our dream as a band is to take things as far as we possibly can with our music and our influence. We want the world to hear our sound, and we want people to get something wonderful out of the experience. I guess that would be the general goal.




Whats your most embarrassing experience you've had since being in the band Hello Cleveland?

Probably at our last show when our drummer Murry Juice was no where to be found at the downbeat of our set! Thank god Jess Margera from CKY filled in the gap! We opened with Rebel Yell that night! It was embarrassing and awesome at the same time.


I love the fan art that you receive, whats your favorite piece?
 I would have to say Kira's work is pretty awesome. I love everything she does. She's an artist from Budapest who does amazing work. Check her out! She goes by Christina Death.


What song is next up for a Music Video?

We started production for "Paradise" 4 months ago but it's taken a while to complete. We still have some filming to do but after that we plan to shoot "Poisoned Rain" We appreciate everyone's patience w videos and new material. It takes time and money to make this stuff happen and we are an Indy band still so we do everything on our own and things are still tight financially and time wise because many of the guys still work.


Will you be planning a trip to Australia to perform ?

We definitely will play Australia in the future. We have large amount of fans & supporters there & We would love to get in on a festival or some shows! Big things are on the way for HC and I definitely see us playing down under when the time comes!




Thanks for you time, Hello Cleveland Rock!


Official Twitter: @hellocleve

New in depth Hello Cleveland interview in Punk Globe Magazine to be released October 1st.

Order a Hello Cleveland T-shirt and get the 4 song demo CD FREE!
Offer available til 9/10/12!!

Other Merchandise also available!!






K.A.C



No comments:

Post a Comment