Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chris Brown DENIES new tattoo is of 'pulped' Rhianna


Hmmmmm, What do you think??








His tattoo is a sugar skull (associated with the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead) and a MAC cosmetics design he saw. It is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported."
Reports that Brown and Rihanna are getting back together have intensified since they were seen kissing at the MTV VMAs last week.
Last month Rihanna told Oprah Winfrey that Brown was "the love of my life" and that they still have a "very close friendship".
She told the talkshow host that she also felt sympathy for him after he put her in hospital.
"I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help. The main thing for me is that he is at peace.
"I'm not at peace if he is unhappy or he is still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds peace."



K.A.C



1 comment: